(updated 15th October 2020)
In accordance with the latest measures outlined by the uk government we have updated our policy:
In the building
· Face masks are now mandatory in the building, once in the rehearsal room you may remove your mask as long as you are maintaining the 2m distance from others. Masks must be reapplied if leaving the rehearsal room for any reason.
· For the purpose of cleaning stations and recording sessions, only rehearsal room 1 is currently available, with rehearsal room 2 coming soon.
· We are not taking cash. Online bookings and payments are strongly encouraged. We In the event that this is not possible, we offer contactless payment and strongly encourage the balance is settled by one nominated band member to reduce unnecessary contact.
· Please be aware that the room rate includes pa, mixer, drum shells and stands. You are strongly encouraged to bring your own microphones, if you wish to hire ours (up to 3 for no additional fee) you must let us know in advance.
· If you wish to hire additional backline/stands/cables you must let us know in advance.
· A nominated member of each band must sign in with contact details so we can operate track and trace.
· The kitchen will remain closed to customers, so you are advised to bring your own refreshments with you. Some refreshments may be available to purchase, but only if staff are available to sell them.
· Only touch equipment if absolutely necessary and please use the disposable gloves provided
· We are staggering rooms and slots to allow for cleaning and to prevent different bands coming into contact with each other. As a result, it is extremely important that you have packed up and vacated the room by the end of your booking slot.
Making a booking
· To book a room, please use the online booking form if possible. If this is not possible, please contact via email, telephone, Whatsapp or the Facebook page. Bookings will only be secured on successful payment, which can be done via PayPal to email@example.com.
· Let us know which date, start time and for how many hours you wish to book the room. If this is unavailable we will offer alternative slots.
· Let us know if you require any microphones (up to 3 at no additional cost) or backline equipment
· For room and equipment hire rates please check our rehearsal room pricing. Once you have decided on a slot we will ask if you have read and understood our COVID policy. Only then will your booking be confirmed.
· Anyone ignoring the COVID policy WILL be asked to leave the premises without a refund. This is non-negotiable!